Xplor-Int requires a 10% non-refundable deposit of the total training price at booking. The total package cost must be paid in full 30 days prior to training. If due to an unforeseen event you should need to cancel your booking, you must do so in writing no less than 30 days prior to training.
Cancellations made in writing 30 days or more prior to training will receive a full refund minus the deposit and $35.00 administrative fee PP; if you cancel 29 days or less before training, you will receive 45% of your payment back minus the deposit and and $35.00 administrative fee PP.
If we cancel the training for any reason, 100% of the deposit and package cost will be refunded!
CABIN CANCELLATION POLICY:
CABINS: Any Cancellation will incur a $15.00 administrative fee. If you cancel less than two (2) weeks before your reservation but more than one (1) week, you will be charged for one nights stay. If you cancel less than one (1) week or give no notice at all you will forfeit all money.
ALL RENTAL UNITS: Any cancellation will incur a $35.00 administrative fee. If you cancel less than two (2) weeks before your reservation or give no notice at all you will forfeit all money.
Scheduling and Secondary Classes
Our Rider Training Schedules are set in the following manner. We operate at least four training classes per month.
Dirt bike classes are usually the 1st and 2nd weekend of the month on Sunday thru-out the year.
ATV classes are usually the 1st and 2nd weekend of the month on Saturday thru-out the year.
ROVHA classes are usually the 3rd and 4th weekend of the month on Saturday thru-out the year.
Adventure classes are usually the 3rd and 4th weekend of the month thru-out the year.
Since our classes are typically sold out 30-60 days prior to commencement, last minute rescheduling are very difficult to replace. Therefore, if you find it necessary to Rebook or Reschedule, the following policy is enforced:
- Adventure motorcycle training reschedule or rebooking without special private cabin fee $300.00
- Adventure motorcycle training reschedule or rebooking with private cabin fee $150.00 and the loss of the additional cabin rental fee.
- Dirt bike, ATV, ROHVA, training reschedule or rebooking fee $75.00
Motorcycle dirt bike, ATV or vehicle use upon request.
Please allow enough time to be at the class on time, late arrivals will not be admitted and forfeit their tuition. Student Rider has sole responsibility for the cost of repair, damages or replacement on loaner dirt bike, ATV or vehicle
1. Complete the PDF registration form (see link) and e-mail it back to email@example.com
2. We will invoice you on request if not paid by PayPal or credit card
3. Payment is received by us, then proceed with step three
3. Confirmation number and instructions will be send to clients via e-mail
4. No motorcycle insurance needed for dirt bikes We accept two-forms of payment PayPal or credit cards.